Green Cleaning Products
An ecologically and environmentally preferable brand of cleaning chemicals that support Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) and is designed to support U.S. Presidential EXECUTIVE ORDER 13101:
“‘Environmentally Preferable’ means products or services that have a lesser or
reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing
products or services that serve the same purpose.”
--The White House, September 14, 1998
All NATTURA branded items have the Environmentally Preferable Green Seal and meet the definition of the Executive Orders. All products listed are greenseal.org approved. All items with GS-markings are designed to meet or exceed GS-testing requirements.
Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner
632770 4/1 gal. 1-8oz./gal.
• Neutral pH formulation
• Effective in hard water and leaves no dulling film
Concentrated V.O.C. Free Glass Cleaner
63277 4/1 gal. 8.5 oz./gal.
• For windows, metals, plastic, fiberglass, and plexiglass® surfaces
Non-Corrosive Bathroom Cleaner/Descaler
632776 4/1 gal. 16 oz./gal.
• For sinks, showers, tubs, toilets, tile, porcelain, drinking fountains, grout, and metal fixtures
632778 4/1 gal. 2-12 oz./gal.
• For use in hot water extraction cleaners
• Quickly lifts soils from carpet
632780 12/1 qt. RTU
• Powerful oxygen fortified spotter
• For safe removal of spots and stains
632782 4/1 gal. 4-12 oz./gal.
• Removes all types of common soils from carpet fibers
• Dries to a brittle powder to be easily vacuumed away
Debrowning Extraction Rinse
632784 4/1 gal. 12 oz./gal.
• Complete Acid Spotter
• Removes browning and most tannin stains from carpets
632786 4/1 gal. 1:4-1:10
• Rinse free stripper
• Completely loosens and removes all floor finishes with minimal scrubbing
632788 4/1 gal. RTU
• Easy-to-apply finish
• Provides long lasting gloss