Delivering exceptional products and customer service since 1919.
Combining a time-tested “customer comes first” mentality with forward-thinking technology and service, Maines is one of the largest independent foodservice distributor in the nation. Maines generates annual revenue exceeding $3.5 billion and is ranked by Forbes magazine in its Top 300 of America’s Largest Private Companies list.
Maines broadline distribution is the ideal foodservice solution for single-unit and regional chain restaurants, educational and healthcare institutions, convenience stores, country clubs, camps, and more. The Maines broadline distribution center serves businesses throughout the Northeast – from Upstate New York to Northern Pennsylvania and beyond.
As a Maines customer, you'll work closely with a highly trained Maines Account Manager, customizing a foodservice plan based upon your unique needs. Your Account Manager alerts you of the latest product information, availability, and pricing and makes bottom-line boosting recommendations. We share your spirit of unrelenting excellence and have the resources and experience to help bring your foodservice operation to the next level.
At Maines, we view our relationship with you as a partnership. We’re 100% committed to your success. Stand out from the competition with high-quality, consistent foodservice products.
- To be the first-choice provider of quality foodservice products and services
- To provide exceptional customer service to attract and retain target customers
- To provide competitively priced, quality products through partnership with our suppliers
- To utilize technologies, equipment, and facilities to enhance productivity and customer service
- To attract, retain and empower Associates