Green Action Control – Drain Enzyme
#632790 5 gallon
The ServiSolutions grease trap and drainline maintenance system from Maines can eliminate sluggish drainage, overloaded grease traps, odor, slow running plumbing and waste lines, backups, grease disposal problems and regulatory problems. It is a scientific formulation of specific enzyme-producing bacteria that will digest grease, oil, protein, starch, fat, carbohydrates and cellulose that commonly build up in drains, pipes and waste lines. The process utilizes a simple, timed metering pump to inject a precise daily dosage into the grease waste system. The peristaltic pump is easy to install and service, and is economical to operate.
Ask your Maines Sales Representative to add Item #632790 to your next order and submit your request to have a dispenser installed today!
*This item qualifies for equipment installation and service at no charge to the customer.
Features and Benefits
• Extends the time between grease trap pump-outs, significantly lowering your grease disposal costs!
• Eliminates obnoxious odors and replaces them with a fresh pleasant fragrance
• Bacteria eliminates the source of malodors by breaking down and digesting organic waste
• Special enzymes rapidly break down starch and complex carbohydrates
• Safe for the Environment
• Special composition of bacteria resists chlorine, disinfectants and high water temperatures
pH(1.0% solution) : 10.0 + 1.0
Phosphorus Content :0.0%
Characteristics: Concentrated liquid
Rinsability: Very good
Flammability: No Hazard
Primary Hazard: Anionic wetting agent