- With corporate-wide retention exceeding 83%, Maines’ Associates become a well-trained and skilled workforce that limits interruptions to your restaurant operation.
- Maines’ senior management will be directly involved in surpassing our corporate commitments.
- Associate incentive programs are linked to our service and corporate commitments.
- Through OPTIMIZE, Maines’ business review format, top priorities and issues are periodically reviewed with the customer.
- The Maines’ Driver Training Institute provides a talent pool of qualified drivers addressing a major industry need. For the past three years, the Maines’ Driver Training Institute has graduated an average of 40 fully trained Associates.
Senior management stability and experience.
Additional Maines Benefits:
- An experienced systems distribution specialist.
- Extended service areas resulting in fewer distribution points yielding lower landed costs and the lowest of inbound freight costs.
- Electronic commerce
- Service program
Service excellence is never achieved by:
- Taking anything for granted
- Growing complacent
- Assuming entitlement
- Broad use of unattended deliveries and attended in-store deliveries.
Extensive experience in difficult product categories:
- Fresh meat and poultry
- Product is delivered in-store to the appropriate temperature zone.