Because Maines believes people are our greatest asset, we offer competitive pay and a strong benefit line-up that includes the following:
- To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Maines provides comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits.
- You’re provided a flexible medical and dependant care account to cover costs not reimbursed through your insurance plan.
- You and your dependants have access to counseling, legal advice, and concierge services.
- To assist in retirement, we offer a 401k Retirement Plan with company matching and profit sharing.
- We offer short- and long-term disability and life insurance if you’re a full-time employee.
- To ensure you have time to enjoy with family and friends, our paid time off benefits include sick and personal days along with holiday and vacation time.
- Educational reimbursement programs are available so you can grow your career with additional skills.
- To recognize your performance, we honor you with special events and years-of-service gifts.