Opportunity is Brewing
Perk up your Profits with Highland Roast Coffee.
With more than 50% of Americans drinking an average of 3.1 cups of coffee per day, the decision over whether or not to sell coffee is a no-brainer.
Below, we spill the beans on how to increase your bottom line with Highland Roast’s product offering.
- Offer variety, but keep it classic. Highland Roast offers a flavorful selection including our perfectly balanced 100% Colombian, our Gold Blend of Arabica coffees, our full-bodied Silver Blend, and our rich and robust Royal coffee.
- Use good scents. When customers enter your business and are greeted by the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee, they have no choice but to consider the option. Make sure you choose an aromatic coffee. Highland Roast offers coffees that are as pleasing to the nose as they are to taste buds.
- Don’t miss the signs. Attractive point-of-sale materials can make the difference in consumer coffee decisions. When you choose Highland Roast, we can provide you with marketing materials that combine our delicious brand colors, and artful imagery to stimulate customers’ coffee cravings.
- Offer a perfect blend of quality and price. Highland Roast coffees are just that.
- Counters Count. Don’t count yourself out of these profit-boosting java-tunities. Coffee can be sold anywhere. For more information on how you can set up your own lucrative beverage counter, look no further than Maines ServiSolutions.